$APE is on a pullback. Get in for a 23% gain

For those of you with a tradingview account, feel free to follow me there: I can use the upvotes.


On my #4hrchart, $APE has moved into a pullback pattern breaking my 9 period #MovingAverage and poking a small rejection THROUGH a 36 period average.

It's my impression this will move to tye 50 period and test it a couple times.

Using your #RSI you can see the reactivity. If you set your RSI MA at either 7, 9, or 13, you can use it ans a #supertrend.
Each time a green #Hiken-Ashi closes ABOVE the RSI that is an indication to stay in the trade.

This particular move started as a series of green candles were interrupted by a red tiny pin. Then switched back to green. This was simply a pause in tye move. My #Support and #resistance levels show the lower #wick of this pin extended beyond the lower part of the support #zone. Once the jext candle closed #Bullish it solidified the move up for a #pullback and the red candle basically gave you a new #Low to you.

At this point you can
1. enter the next candle
2. Set your stoploss just below that pin-low
3. Set your #reward as a 2:1

This short move on a 4 hour #chart is still about a 20% gain on price. I think it is. I cant remember specifically because that's on another screen but either way, if you're buying at least 3 shares, it's a good move.

Popular posts from this blog

price action around supply and demand zone

orderblock mitigation twchniq

Is a Bitcoin miner the same as an Amazon server and why does it matter?